Thursday, March 22, 2012

Can't set Custom Conflict Resolver

Hello...
I have been trying to set and use a Custom Conflict Resolver for our Merge
Replication (SQL Server 2000) and when I access the Articles tab/page and
select the Resolver tab...all of the controls are disabled. Even when I
create a new publication, these controls are disabled.
I cannot find anything (so far) that helps me to get these Resolver controls
enabled so I can set the Conflict Resolver. Does anyone know how to
accomplish this?
Thanks
- will
Is this table(s) published in other merge publications? This will cause the
behavior you are seeing.
Hilary Cotter
Looking for a SQL Server replication book?
http://www.nwsu.com/0974973602.html
Looking for a FAQ on Indexing Services/SQL FTS
http://www.indexserverfaq.com
"dw" <dw@.discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
news:256912E5-F012-4F57-B7E1-4184A523809F@.microsoft.com...
> Hello...
> I have been trying to set and use a Custom Conflict Resolver for our Merge
> Replication (SQL Server 2000) and when I access the Articles tab/page and
> select the Resolver tab...all of the controls are disabled. Even when I
> create a new publication, these controls are disabled.
> I cannot find anything (so far) that helps me to get these Resolver
controls
> enabled so I can set the Conflict Resolver. Does anyone know how to
> accomplish this?
> Thanks
> - will
|||Yes, those tables are in multiple merge publications. I guess I will delete
the publications, create a new one and then script it out (making changes as
necessary) for the other publications.
Thanks for your help.
- will
"Hilary Cotter" wrote:

> Is this table(s) published in other merge publications? This will cause the
> behavior you are seeing.
> --
> Hilary Cotter
> Looking for a SQL Server replication book?
> http://www.nwsu.com/0974973602.html
> Looking for a FAQ on Indexing Services/SQL FTS
> http://www.indexserverfaq.com
> "dw" <dw@.discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> news:256912E5-F012-4F57-B7E1-4184A523809F@.microsoft.com...
> controls
>
>

No comments:

Post a Comment