Sunday, March 25, 2012

Can't setup SQL AgentMail

Dear all:
I've setup Outlook 2003 for my MAPI client, and setup service that not run
the local machine. And my SQL Mail can work. However, the profile in SQL
AgentMail still can't setup. How should I setup the SQL Agent Mail?Sorry that forgot post my environment:
Win2003 + AD
SQL 2000 + sp3a
Exchange 2003
Outlook 2003
Thank you very much for your reply!
"David" <david@.ms59.ideanote.org.NOSPAM> ¼¶¼g©ó¶l¥ó·s»D
:uKhVx5A5DHA.2556@.TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl...
> Dear all:
> I've setup Outlook 2003 for my MAPI client, and setup service that not run
> the local machine. And my SQL Mail can work. However, the profile in SQL
> AgentMail still can't setup. How should I setup the SQL Agent Mail?
>|||1.And make sure that SQL service account have permission to access the
Outlook profile's user account.
Try to use the Outlook user login to your SQL server, then create the
Outlook profile.
Then check again that SQL agentmail profile can setup or not.
2.Verify the MAPI32.dll version, you can see this to check your version.
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;263556
Microsoft MVP
Alvin Chen for Windows Server
MCP,MCSE,MCSA,MCSA+Messenger,RHCE,CCNA,TCSE.
"David" <david@.ms59.ideanote.org.NOSPAM> ¼¶¼g©ó¶l¥ó·s»D
:ORmhc4B5DHA.1936@.TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl...
> Sorry that forgot post my environment:
> Win2003 + AD
> SQL 2000 + sp3a
> Exchange 2003
> Outlook 2003
> Thank you very much for your reply!
> "David" <david@.ms59.ideanote.org.NOSPAM> ¼¶¼g©ó¶l¥ó·s»D
> :uKhVx5A5DHA.2556@.TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl...
> > Dear all:
> >
> > I've setup Outlook 2003 for my MAPI client, and setup service that not
run
> > the local machine. And my SQL Mail can work. However, the profile in SQL
> > AgentMail still can't setup. How should I setup the SQL Agent Mail?
> >
> >
>

No comments:

Post a Comment