Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Can't start SQLServerAgent

All of sudden, getting a Dr. Waston error with illegal
instruction on boot up.
If I tried to start it from the Services menu, get "Could
not start the SQLServerAgent service on \\server_name
Error 1067: The process terminated unexpectedly"
Do I need to reload the software... I have not found any
help in the Knowledge base| All of sudden, getting a Dr. Waston error with illegal
| instruction on boot up.
|
| If I tried to start it from the Services menu, get "Could
| not start the SQLServerAgent service on \\server_name
| Error 1067: The process terminated unexpectedly"
|
| Do I need to reload the software... I have not found any
| help in the Knowledge base
--
Folks,
If you can't find references of a SQL exception, please log a case with
Microsoft product support. There is a chance that this a bug so the case
shouldn't cost you.
Hope this helps,
--
Eric Cárdenas
SQL Server support|||Eric,
Thanks for the response... How do I log a case with
Microsoft product support?|||| Eric,
|
| Thanks for the response... How do I log a case with
| Microsoft product support?
|
--
Go to http://support.microsoft.com to get the contact number of Microsoft
product support for your country of residence.
Hope this helps,
--
Eric Cárdenas
SQL Server support

No comments:

Post a Comment