Thursday, February 16, 2012

cant install SQL Web Data Administrator

Hi

I am using Web Developer 2005 Express. I am trying to install the SQL Web Data Administrator (setup.msi), but it gives an error message saying that I need to install Framework 1.1, BUT I already have version 2, so no-go for me there.

Also I have been trying to install the Cassini version with zero luck. When I run the build.bat file I get the csc and gacutil errors. However, when I set up the Environmental variable PATH within My Computer\Properties\Advanced\Environmental Variables\user Variables as per the instructions on the Cassini discussion forum, no change, I do not get 200 bucks or pass GO .

Please tell me I am being stupid

Dose your system fit all the requirements?

System Requirements

Supported Operating Systems:Windows 2000

No comments:

Post a Comment