Saturday, February 25, 2012

can't open tables -> return all rows

Hello Everyone,
I am having trouble with opening any of the tables in any
of my databases in SQL Serve 7.
The error message i get is:
"Unexpectd Error happened during this operation.
[Query] - Query Designer encountered a querey error:
Unspecified error"
Please advise.
Thank you!
MitraHi Mitra. How've you been?
This problem seems to be from a corrupted DLL in EM. You might need to
reinstall it. Good luck to you.
Alex Ivascu
"mitra fatholahi" <mitra928@.hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:046a01c398ee$e384b770$a401280a@.phx.gbl...
> Hello Everyone,
> I am having trouble with opening any of the tables in any
> of my databases in SQL Serve 7.
> The error message i get is:
> "Unexpectd Error happened during this operation.
> [Query] - Query Designer encountered a querey error:
> Unspecified error"
> Please advise.
> Thank you!
> Mitra
>|||Hi Alex,
I can't believe that you replied to my question. It's so
nice to hear from someone i know.
Thanks so much for your comment. I am going to reboot my
system and see if that will help else i have to reinstall
like you had suggested.
Mitra
>--Original Message--
>Hi Mitra. How've you been?
>This problem seems to be from a corrupted DLL in EM. You
might need to
>reinstall it. Good luck to you.
>Alex Ivascu
>
>"mitra fatholahi" <mitra928@.hotmail.com> wrote in message
>news:046a01c398ee$e384b770$a401280a@.phx.gbl...
>> Hello Everyone,
>> I am having trouble with opening any of the tables in
any
>> of my databases in SQL Serve 7.
>> The error message i get is:
>> "Unexpectd Error happened during this operation.
>> [Query] - Query Designer encountered a querey error:
>> Unspecified error"
>> Please advise.
>> Thank you!
>> Mitra
>>
>
>.
>|||> I am having trouble with opening any of the tables in any
> of my databases in SQL Serve 7.
> The error message i get is:
> "Unexpectd Error happened during this operation.
> [Query] - Query Designer encountered a querey error:
> Unspecified error"
You might get more reliable results if you use Query Analyzer to view /
change data.

No comments:

Post a Comment