Sunday, February 19, 2012

cant login into lcoal when installing time tracker starter kit..

During the istall of the issue tracker starter kit, im prompted ti select the type of DB. If I select MSACCESS, all is good

I have " Microsoft SQL Server 2005 Express Edition with Advanced Services" installed

If I select Microsoft SQL Server/MSDE 2000 I get the following

1) Sql Server ( I select local)

2) connect using

a) Windows authentication - WhenI do this I get the error message "Login Failure: could not loginto server (local)"

b) SQL Server authtication - WhenI do this I get the error message "Login Failure: could not loginto server (local)"

Please Please help me. I have to get this going or I'm mud !!! actually , less than mud

The error message seems to be customized and you may need to find the original exception that came from .NET. However if you haven't enabled remote connections for the SQL Express instance, try to enable this option in SQL Server Surface Area Configuration.

No comments:

Post a Comment