Saturday, February 25, 2012

Can't open Business Intelligence studio to get at reporting servic

I downloaded sql server express 2005 tool kit which contains Business
Intelligence Studio which is what houses Reporting services. I installed it
but now I can't find where to run it. I re-installed thinking something went
wrong with the install but it says already installed. How can I run this
software'I had the exact same problem . Solution is here:
http://forums.microsoft.com/MSDN/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=362604&SiteID=1
"loulou" <loulou@.discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:FB2D5F2B-712B-466F-B66C-DE9079163B06@.microsoft.com...
>I downloaded sql server express 2005 tool kit which contains Business
> Intelligence Studio which is what houses Reporting services. I installed it
> but now I can't find where to run it. I re-installed thinking something went
> wrong with the install but it says already installed. How can I run this
> software'

No comments:

Post a Comment