Friday, February 24, 2012

Can't make a new Login

Hi,
I have this problem:
When I create a new Login with a "SQL server authentication".
And if I change some User Mapping and Server Roles it gives me the follow
message "Create failed for User 'win2kadmin "
Server Name: SERVER\SERVER
Error Number: 15023
Severity: 16
State: 1
Line Number: 1
I will be gratful if you can help me,
--
Thanks ,
PeterThat error means the user, group, or role already exists. You will need to
drop the current user before creating the new one.
This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.
Use of included script samples are subject to the terms specified at
http://www.microsoft.com/info/cpyright.htm
"Pedro" <Pedro@.discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
news:34092E0F-DBB2-4DD4-BFE7-27E323E7A606@.microsoft.com...
> Hi,
> I have this problem:
> When I create a new Login with a "SQL server authentication".
> And if I change some User Mapping and Server Roles it gives me the follow
> message "Create failed for User 'win2kadmin "
> Server Name: SERVER\SERVER
> Error Number: 15023
> Severity: 16
> State: 1
> Line Number: 1
> I will be gratful if you can help me,
> --
> Thanks ,
> Peter

No comments:

Post a Comment