Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Can't Register Servers in Enterprise Managers

I posted this in the wrong forum, so if you see this in SQL Programming it was a mistake on my part.
I have two users that can't register servers in Enterprise Manager, and they're getting "login failed" when they try.
I've searched the errorlog file for any indication of the failure, but there are no entries being written. I've tried deleting and re-adding the accounts, but no luck.
Suggestions on now to fix?
Thanks,
DaleHow are they trying to authenticate...windows or SQL?
"Dale Chavez" wrote:
> I posted this in the wrong forum, so if you see this in SQL Programming it was a mistake on my part.
> I have two users that can't register servers in Enterprise Manager, and they're getting "login failed" when they try.
>
> I've searched the errorlog file for any indication of the failure, but there are no entries being written. I've tried deleting and re-adding the accounts, but no luck.
>
> Suggestions on now to fix?
>
> Thanks,
> Dale
>

No comments:

Post a Comment