Sunday, March 11, 2012

Can't Run Query Analyzer

When trying to access Query Analyzer from Enterprise Manager, I receive the
error, "The specified file was not found". I don't know what happened, as it
was working fine yesterday, and I've made no changes to the system in the
interim. SQL Server 2000 Standard Edition running under Win 2003 Server, sp1.
Any immediate thoughts would be welcome.
Hi
You may want to check out http://tinyurl.com/85xwc, you could re-add it as
an external tool or re-install the client tools should fix it.
John
"Mike Kelly" <Mike Kelly@.discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
news:D0FE4485-A324-44C3-B4EC-59E996B84987@.microsoft.com...
> When trying to access Query Analyzer from Enterprise Manager, I receive
> the
> error, "The specified file was not found". I don't know what happened, as
> it
> was working fine yesterday, and I've made no changes to the system in the
> interim. SQL Server 2000 Standard Edition running under Win 2003 Server,
> sp1.
> Any immediate thoughts would be welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment