Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Can't see print button

Hi. I'm starting with Reporting Services 2005 and I need to use it in a web
application.
I followed the steps I found in the MSDN. I create a datasource, create the
report and then I use it in a report viewer control.
I found some problems:
1) I see no print button, and it's set to true in the viewer
2) I only can export to Excel. No other alternatives are possible.
3) I have compilation errors adding some columns from the dataset.
Can you help me to solve some of these problems?
Thank you in advance.
--
Regards,
Diego F.For #1, print is not supported in local mode processing, that is why there
is no button.
--
-Daniel
This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.
"Diego F." <diegofrNO@.terra.es> wrote in message
news:%23kin1HREGHA.344@.TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl...
> Hi. I'm starting with Reporting Services 2005 and I need to use it in a
> web application.
> I followed the steps I found in the MSDN. I create a datasource, create
> the report and then I use it in a report viewer control.
> I found some problems:
> 1) I see no print button, and it's set to true in the viewer
> 2) I only can export to Excel. No other alternatives are possible.
> 3) I have compilation errors adding some columns from the dataset.
> Can you help me to solve some of these problems?
> Thank you in advance.
> --
> Regards,
> Diego F.
>
>

No comments:

Post a Comment