Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Can't install RS 2000

I am trying to install RS 2000 on my local SQL 2000 that runs on XP Pro.
I am getting an error after installation verifies credentials. The error
says something about a wrong version of RS I am trying to install. I have
tried Ent, Dev, and Stand versions. Only Dev version gets to the point of
the error. What is a solution of that problem?
ThanksWhat version of SQL 2000 do you have installed? I've had an issue where I
have tried to install RS (Standard) with SQL 2000 (Dev). Make sure the
versions are compatible.
"Mark Goldin" wrote:
> I am trying to install RS 2000 on my local SQL 2000 that runs on XP Pro.
> I am getting an error after installation verifies credentials. The error
> says something about a wrong version of RS I am trying to install. I have
> tried Ent, Dev, and Stand versions. Only Dev version gets to the point of
> the error. What is a solution of that problem?
> Thanks
>
>

No comments:

Post a Comment