Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Can't Install SQL 2005 Server Express Edition on AMD64 Processor PC.

Hi.

I am not able to install "SQL 2005 Server Express Edition " on my AMD64 bit Pc..

My OS is: Windows XP Pro (SP 2)

Plz help me as soon as possible..

Mandar

Did you install the 32bit version of the .Net Framework ? You will need to install the 64bit version of the framework.

Which error do you get ?

HTH, Jens K. Suessmeyer.

http://www.sqlserver2005.de|||

Hi.. i use 2 get message that my service pack is not update though i have updated as I m using Win XP Pro SP2.. After some searching here n thr i got link of sql ..i dnt th proper link of microsoft from where i downloaded..and i hav installed it..its around 53 mb..

I saw some 64bit version of the framework. to install do i need 2 uninstall 32bit framework... i hav just completed ASP.net and VC# 2005 express edition watching videos..i tried some database creation and linking in VC# its working fine.. After i start SQL 2005 Express Edition i hav 2 see whtr 53mb sqlexpr.exe is working fine or not..


|||Raise a hand if you need more help.

Jens K. Suessmeyer.

http://www.sqlserver2005.de

No comments:

Post a Comment